Wednesday, July 17, 2013

BIRTHDAYs IN INDAI!!!!










In the last two weeks we have celebrate 3 birthdays in my host home. My roommate's (Angela), mines, and my host mother's. Can you say ALOT of sweets. 

The sweets in India are sooooooooo sweet!!! I thought american sweets were sweet, but they have nothing on the Indians...

When singing happy Birthday and there's a cake, one has to begin to cut the cake first then the singing will proceed afterwards. Also, the "birthday girl/boy" is suppose to be fed the first slice of cake. On my birthday it was kind of awkward being fed the cake, but it worked out.

After the special birthday person is fed cake she/he then has to proceed and feed the cake to others in the party....  On my aunty's birthday I was fed cake.

Also on my Birthday, I got the special gift of have butter chicken which was "AMAZING!!!"

In regards to me! I feeling great. Im meeting new people, even thought I standout ALOT....and over all I am getting the research experience that I need. 

1 comment:

  1. Belated Happy Birthday :) Enjoy your stay in India :)

    ReplyDelete